This post contains links that we may get a small commission off if you make a purchase.
SimplyCook is described as a ‘New helping hand in the kitchen that makes cooking simply delicious, affordable and flexible.’ – You pick 4 recipe boxes on the site to have delivered to you, pay £9.99 / month and get these kits delivered straight to your door.
Cook 140+ chef-created recipes in half an hour or less with their unique recipe kits. Just buy 4-6 fresh ingredients from wherever you like to shop, when you’re ready to cook (no more food waste).
The best part of it is, you can order the first box completely ‘FREE’ the only catch is that they require you to pay for the shipping.. typically on the website it is £3 but if you sign up via the link below it will take you to a page that will enable you to get it for just £1
The only downside of the SimplyCook box is fact that you are only provided with the flavours required to make the dish – You have to purchase the ingredients separately.
How do I order my first SimplyCook box for just £1?
- Step 1: Click here to order your first box – Select the 4 recipes you would like to receive in your first box
- Step 2. Once you have proceeded, the right hand column will let you know that you have a ‘100% OFF’ voucher code applied automatically
- Step 3. Enter your payment details – Don’t worry, as long as you cancel the trial you won’t be charged more than the £1 and we have the full instructions below for you to do this!
- Step 4. Wait for the box to arrive..
How do I cancel the SimplyCook box trial?
- Step 1: Set a reminder in your calendar for 7 days after you have begun your trial (This is when you can cancel) then select your profile icon
- Step 2: Click ‘Manage Subscription’
- Step 3: Select ‘Cancel Regular deliveries’
- Step 4: Select ‘I’d like to cancel my regular deliveries’
- Step 5: Follow the steps until you get confirmation of the cancellation!
You can also email: email@example.com however the above method seems to be the fastest!